Payors rely on River’s Edge Pharmacy for providing their members with comprehensive care planning.
Continual communication with the physician's office and the patient
Therapy monitoring with specific and attainable patient goals
Ongoing patient supervision for response to treatment, drug complications, adverse reactions, and patient compliance.
Ensuring safe and appropriate therapy in compliance with nationally recognized standards of practice.
River's Edges Pharmacy's Clinical Doctors Provide:
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals (including sterile compounding and IV infusion)
- Coordinated clinical nursing services
- Insurance verification and prior authorization
- Clinical pharmacy management
- Pharmaceutical drug monitoring
- Disease state management
- Clinical, nursing and pharmacist support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Coordinated delivery with services on time
- Guidance through disease foundations and co-pay Assistance programs
- Acceptance of Medicare, Medical, and most insurance plans
- Formulation Management
- Drug Utilization Review
- Patient Adherence
- Managing Limited Distribution Drugs
River’s Edge Pharmacy will fulfill the patients needs, even if it means making a warm referral to another pharmacy for fulfillment. Patient’s needs are our first priority.
River's Edge Pharmacy proudly displays the URAC, ACHC, and NABP Accreditations as they demonstrate their commitment to quality healthcare services.
Utilization Review Accreditation CommissionView Accreditation
Accreditation Commission for Health CareView Accreditation
National Association of Boards of PharmacyView Accreditation